For Immediate Release
October 17, 2022—-In a nationwide zoom conference held on September 17, 2022, under the leadership of the CPP Chairman, Hon. Musa Hassan Bility, CPP USA was established. CPP USA brings together the supporters of the Alternative National Congress (ANC) and Liberty Party (LP) as well as Liberians who envision a better Liberia under the leadership of Alexander B. Cummings.
The CPP USA aims to mobilize support among Liberians in the Americas for the CPP Candidate, Mr. Alexander B. Cummings. A committee was set up to spearhead the effort in the United States of America. The formation of CPP USA will be followed by similar organizing efforts globally.
The membership of CPP USA is open to all Liberians in the US who support the CPP Candidate, Mr. Alexander B. Cummings. CPP comprises of Liberty Party and Alternative National Congress and many Liberians who believe in Mr. Cummings’ vision for a better Liberia.
There will be multiple city official launching of CPP USA on October 22, 2022.
Below is the interim leadership set up to carry out the activities of the CPP USA
1) Nvasekie Konneh —– Chairman
2) Alexander Gandah— Co-Chairman
3) Nya Bowman— Vice Chair for Policies and Planning
4) Bill Barnes— Midwest Regional Chairman
5) Ansu Dukuly, Delaware Valley Regional Coordinator
6) Amanda Wright— Program Director
7) Markind Charlotte Boayue– Treasure
9) Melvin Logan— General Coordinator
Signed: Nvasekie N. Konneh
Chairman, CPP USA